Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't place the writing desk

Best Answer digitallyApocalyptic , 26 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Placement-wise, the Writing Desk is identical to how a Bed functions, i.e. it's two blocks wide.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

giraflorens

giraflorens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

I play Single Player FdB Ultimate pack.  I just crafted the writing desk for Mystcraft and I see no way to place it on the ground.  The item seems to be crafted perfectly, but there is no way to place it and use the writing desk.

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

Placement-wise, the Writing Desk is identical to how a Bed functions, i.e. it's two blocks wide.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

giraflorens

giraflorens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Yes, thanks. I did not found it anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users