Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Am I missing something?

direwolf20 5.3.2 changelog

3 replies to this topic

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

So, I've noticed that the latest version of direwolf 20 is 5.3.2 now, but I can't find anything about it in the change log linked on the direwolf 20 page. Does anyone with better google skills than me know where it is, or can just tell me what they've done since adding applied energistics?

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Changes from x.x.1 to x.x.2 were mainly minor updates and are detailed here, although this changelog is rather minimal. Changes from x.x.0 to x.x.1 are detailed here, I believe. Changelog threads are typically found in this subforum on the official FTB forums.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Changes from x.x.1 to x.x.2 were mainly minor updates and are detailed here, although this changelog is rather minimal. Changes from x.x.0 to x.x.1 are detailed here, I believe. Changelog threads are typically found in this subforum on the official FTB forums.

Thanks, but that second changelog is for 5.2, which is what I already have. Is there any information on what was added in 5.3 (I'm assuming something a bit more major a version number change like that). I'm especially wondering if the updates to forestry like the clockwork engine and some of the stuff direwolf has shown recently have been added yet.

I do usually check the direwolf page on the subforum but there has been nothing added since 5.2.1.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Since I don't play Direwolf20, I'm not sure. What you could do if you can't find a changelog is boot up FTB with the console (assuming that you haven't yet updated) and launch one of the worlds that you last opened in 5.2. The console should show which mods have been updated, what the current version number is and what the previous version number is, from which you should be able to figure out what was changed. Other than that, I'm not sure what to tell you, as the FTB team (as even Slowpoke himself says) doesn't tend to be very good with changelogs which, granted, are not exactly the easiest thing in the world to manage, especially with the plethora of mods in FTB.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direwolf20, 5.3.2, changelog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users