Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Assembling Machine

4 replies to this topic

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

GregoriousT has caused trouble once again...

...he's added the Assembling Machine.

This has 94 pages of recipes, some of which overwrite existing ones. D:

Can someone please make a Grid GUI thingy for the Wiki?

I know we're in the process of updating a whole ton of things, but this seems to be a little bit of a priority somehow.

Thankers.

• dedbbs likes this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

dedbbs

dedbbs

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I was wondering why a page for such an important machine hadn't been made yet. It and the plate machine have overnight turned into the only way I can make a lot of GregTech necessary parts... That and it makes the awesome tricorder.. I almost took a crack at Assembling Machine yesterday but decided I understood the reactor far better as far as  my first (intentional) major undertaking. I'm glad you mentioned it needing a new GUI, and reminded me of its 92 recipes, now I'll stear clear of it for now. Sorry I can't be of help, but just wanted to say I very much look forward to more information on what seems to be such a vital piece of GregTech now.

• ZL123 likes this

Artsja

Artsja

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Template:Grid/Assembling Machine

Whipped this up real quick. Should do its job I hope!

• ZL123 and dedbbs like this

dedbbs

dedbbs

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

I meant to say thank you very much yesterday Artsja, but by the time I finally noticed you'd made this and applied the template grid to the GregTech Upgrade articles I'd created, I was already in such a state of such sleepiness that I was afraid I would say something ridiculously stupid... If you look at my article updates from yesterday, you can see that htis was kicking in around the time I was making an update every minute to different articles I had just introduced as I kept noticing these glaringly terrible mistakes in wording and spelling.

I need to get more sleep before I look over them again... I'd probably just add new mistakes to them.

So, yes, back to napping. I am officially saying thank you very much now for making that crafting grid. It's very nice and helpful.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Template:Grid/Assembling Machine

Whipped this up real quick. Should do its job I hope!

Thanks! :D

I meant to say thank you very much yesterday Artsja, but by the time I finally noticed you'd made this and applied the template grid to the GregTech Upgrade articles I'd created, I was already in such a state of such sleepiness that I was afraid I would say something ridiculously stupid... If you look at my article updates from yesterday, you can see that htis was kicking in around the time I was making an update every minute to different articles I had just introduced as I kept noticing these glaringly terrible mistakes in wording and spelling.

I need to get more sleep before I look over them again... I'd probably just add new mistakes to them.

So, yes, back to napping. I am officially saying thank you very much now for making that crafting grid. It's very nice and helpful.

You do seem to lose quite a bit of sleep over FTB, don't you? :P

Good job, by the way, for changing up the Assembling Machine page, but the way you wrote some things made the Machine sound 'new'. Of course, it is, but I just thought that people that just start FTB would be wondering about it.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users