Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Direwolf20 Server Crash

direwolf direwold20 server crash help

Best Answer digitallyApocalyptic , 04 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

A turtle at coordinates 138, 65, 59 is attempting to use a function that doesn't exist. You can try going in yourself in-game and breaking the turtle by hand (providing that the server doesn't crash immediately on startup/when someone enters a certain area,) editing the world file with a dev version of MCEdit to remove the offending turtle (dev version is necessary, stable releases will most definitely break all of your mod-added blocks) or deleting the region file containing the turtle (or a subdivision of the file) outright, although I'd not recommend this if you have important and/or valuable things near your turtles.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Our server recently crashed, and I'm not exactly sure what caused it, but from this crash report, it appears to have something to do with turtles.

http://pastebin.com/DkNjttN0

As the for the turtles we currently have running:

Melee Turtling in a Mob Farm

Shearing Turtles to shear sheep

Regular Turtle putting down cake when we eat up the last one.

If you could help me figure out whats wrong, I would appreciate it.

Did this post help? Rate my answer below.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

A turtle at coordinates 138, 65, 59 is attempting to use a function that doesn't exist. You can try going in yourself in-game and breaking the turtle by hand (providing that the server doesn't crash immediately on startup/when someone enters a certain area,) editing the world file with a dev version of MCEdit to remove the offending turtle (dev version is necessary, stable releases will most definitely break all of your mod-added blocks) or deleting the region file containing the turtle (or a subdivision of the file) outright, although I'd not recommend this if you have important and/or valuable things near your turtles.

• Undefinedmaster likes this

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Thanks! Ill do this

Did this post help? Rate my answer below.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direwolf, direwold20, server, crash, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users