Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yogscast Mod pack wont start.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

darkwreck

darkwreck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack

Hello can anyone help me? The Yogscast Mod pack wont start when I launch the pack the Mojang screen will appear then after Minecraft has crashed.

This is what it says can anyone help me?
Thank you if you do.

Crash report:

Spoiler

Edited by digitallyApocalyptic, 07 June 2013 - 02:10 PM.
Spoiler-ized

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

The error you're receiving means that the game is trying to access a file that doesn't exist. Navigate to this folder:

C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME ON YOUR COMPUTER GOES HERE]\AppData\Roaming\.feedthebeast\YogCraft\minecraft

and delete everything except the "saves" folder. Redownload the mod pack and start it up again. If that doesn't work, you could try manually redownloading ThaumCraft (this is the mod that is causing the problem) from its forum thread on Minecraft Forums, installing it via the Edit Mod Pack Button on the launcher and then relaunching it.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users