Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wiki Wrong?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Roseroar

Roseroar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

On the Power Armor Tinker Table it shows a completely different recipe for it. I'm on a server with the Ultimate Pack and it's 4 Lapis and 4 Iron around an Emerald. Anyone want to verify this and fix the wiki, please? 

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Modular Powersuits chooses different recipes depending on what mods are present alongside it in an installation of modded Minecraft. It appears that, currently, the wiki displays the recipes added when Modular Powersuits senses IC2 and/or Thermal Expansion is enabled. The recipe with 4 Lapis and 4 Iron is probably the vanilla recipe when Modular Powersuits senses neither Universal Electricity, GregTech, IC2 or Thermal Expansion (GregTech may act differently in that it actively changes the recipe instead of having Modular Powersuits change it based on it sensing the presence of GregTech.) I believe that, currently, the FTB team chooses the vanilla recipes to be active in the config file even though IC2 and Thermal Expansion are present in most modpacks.

To make a long story short, Modular Powersuits has many different recipes for things, probably having about 5 in total for every item depending on configuration files and the presence of different mods. If you find a recipe that isn't documented on the wiki, don't hesitate. Please be bold and edit the wiki to provide the correct information.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Like most Power Armour recipes, I believe there are 3 available recipes depending on the configuration, and depending on having IC2 or Buildcraft installed. The wiki seems to only have the IC2 and BC recipes, where what you're seeing is the standalone recipe (which should be added to the page, but not replace what's there).

Edit: ninja'd.

gretchgamer

gretchgamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

might make a note by any recipe you are adding as to what pack and version number you are using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users