Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Loading a world crashes my game and restarts my pc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

D3arBlack

D3arBlack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

When i try to load a world my FTB closes and then restarts my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled java many times and done the same with FTB and Minecraft. My java is up to date and im using Windows 7

Here is a copy of the error report im getting:

Spoiler

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Have you played FTB on this computer before and it's stopped working, or are you trying to get it to run for the first time?

D3arBlack

D3arBlack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
This is the first time i have tried to run FTB and Minecraft on this particular PC

==MERGED==

If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

And regular minecraft works on this PC?

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

D3arBlack

D3arBlack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

yeah just with really poor framerate. the pc has only the necessary programs and features installed along with Minecraft, FTB, LogMeIn Hamachi, and Optifine.

oh yeah, I also have Google Chrome Installed.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

If the computer is struggling to run vanilla Minecraft, it probably just isn't powerful enough to run Feed the Beast. But don't take my word as definitive, there may be something informative in the error report that someone else will catch.

Kahless61

Kahless61

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

I mentioned this to someone else and I'll suggest it again: If you're not able to run Vanilla Minecraft, you may try posting on their forums, as your question will get a lot more views that way, and probably more likely to get support. A lot of us here mostly focus on FTB, and many of us don't even play vanilla anymore, so we can help you with FTB stuff, but if even vanilla isn't running, that's a deeper issue ;-)

Good luck. It seems strange that it's causing your computer to shutdown - if it just instantly shuts down, something may be overheating, so check your hardware.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

What are your computer specs?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234