Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TreeCraft (Whitelisted) (Mindcrack FTB) (Nothing Banned) (Also Have a Vanilla Server)

72 replies to this topic

Sparkee

Sparkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Sparkee_
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Username: Sparkee_

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Networks and transport

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long):

I'm 25 and have been playing minecraft for a couple of years now and FTB about 6 months, mainly on the Beta Pack A, but more recently on the mindcrack pack. Have built some nice stuff on my own world, but seems a shame not be to able to share it with other people and to connect up with other people's systems.

Have You Been Banned: nope

If So Why?: -

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I like my greens the way Etho likes his; very green!!

treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Username: Sparkee_

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Networks and transport

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long):

I'm 25 and have been playing minecraft for a couple of years now and FTB about 6 months, mainly on the Beta Pack A, but more recently on the mindcrack pack. Have built some nice stuff on my own world, but seems a shame not be to able to share it with other people and to connect up with other people's systems.

Have You Been Banned: nope

If So Why?: -

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I like my greens the way Etho likes his; very green!!

ACCEPTED

Chnn

Chnn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Chnn
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Username: Chnn

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): I'd say redstone

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long): I'm a 16 y/o Canadian that got bored of Tekkit so I moved on to FTB. :D 

Have You Been Banned: I think once

If So Why?: We were a group of 5 cooperating so we did quite a bit of progress over night but the admin thought we duped :c (No investigation, he was really quick on the banhammer)

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I like them dark green :D

treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Accepted

fgh67fgh67

fgh67fgh67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:fgh67fgh67

Username: fgh67fgh67

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Homes

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long): I am 17 years old. I am friendly, I like to help and I'm decently creative. I have been playing minecraft since right before it updated to beta, but I have only just recently started playing FTB after seeing how interesting it is in youtube videos.

Have You Been Banned: Nope

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: Green enough that I can tell their green. (I'm colourblind)

Duffman1257

Duffman1257

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Duffman1257

Username: Duffman1257

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): I have no real specialty, but I can do whatever people tell me. I am also very good at excivating

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long): I am 16 years old, I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, but have only had FTB for a couple months. I am a very fast learner and able to help people where needed

Have You Been Banned: Nope

If So Why?: -

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: That shade of green between yellow and dark green.

treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

fgh67fgh67 Duffman1257 accepted

• Duffman1257 likes this

hey zykas

hey zykas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:haizykas

Username: haizykas

Specialty(Homes, Commercial, Tall Structures, etc.): Homes, tall structures

Describe Yourself(Doesn't have to be long): I'm long time traveller through servers and i have never found good one - with no griefers. i hope this server will be wonderfull place to be in :)

Have You Been Banned: i have never been banned.

If So Why?: above

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: i like them as green as possible (jungle trees are my favorite)

treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Accepted But it might be later when I am able to whitelist you because my server site it down but try throughout the day and see if it works , I will tell you when everything is good

Sloar

Sloar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:Sloar

Username: Sloar

Specialty: It's building complex designs for the interior and exterior of homes.

Describe Yourself: I'm 14 years old, that might seem young to you but I have great knowledge when it comes to vanilla Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I'm having a blast. I just got into FTB about nine months ago, and I know so much in such a little time. I got into FTB when I stumbled upon the Mindcrack people playing FTB like Guude and VintageBeef. I instantly got attached to it, and don't forget I will always help a friend out when there in trouble.

Have You Been Banned: Nope, and I never will.

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I love the bright green they are in the game, but I also love the Rainbow Trees in the Twilight Forest.

Have nice day :D

mandifrmr2013

mandifrmr2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:mandifrmr2013

Username: mandifrmr2013

Specialty: Anything that has to do with mythology and or a place of meaning to me

Description: I usually get on every night but kind of late, I am a girl but am having a hard time changing my minecraft skin,

I love anvils, building the ancient Greek Parthenon, I am trying to build Hogwarts, and minecraft is still new to me i have had minecraft for about 1 month.

Ever Been Banned: No i have not been banned

If So Why: I'm to open to people and that keeps me from doing bad things.

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I like my trees very green in fact my grandmother's woods and the stars are sometimes the only things that can calm me down when I get angry.

mandifrmr2013

mandifrmr2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:mandifrmr2013

Username: Sloar

Specialty: It's building complex designs for the interior and exterior of homes.

Describe Yourself: I'm 14 years old, that might seem young to you but I have great knowledge when it comes to vanilla Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for about three years now, and I'm having a blast. I just got into FTB about nine months ago, and I know so much in such a little time. I got into FTB when I stumbled upon the Mindcrack  people playing FTB like Guude and VintageBeef. I instantly got attached to it, and don't forget I will always help a friend out when there in trouble.

Have You Been Banned: Nope, and I never will.

How Green Do You Like Your Trees?: I love the bright green they are, but I also love the Rainbow Trees in the Twilight Forest.

Have nice day :D

Who is your favorite Mindcracker?

Sloar

Sloar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Who is your favorite Mindcracker?

VintageBeef all the way.

Who's your favorite Mindcracker?

treehuggerperson

treehuggerperson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Sloar , mandifrmr2013, haizykas you are accepted!!!! Just choose an empty lot at spawn, and build a house the spawn house is just for you to get started and then you can have a house or houses all around the world.

Sloar

Sloar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Sloar , mandifrmr2013, haizykas you are accepted!!!! Just choose an empty lot at spawn, and build a house the spawn house is just for you to get started and then you can have a house or houses all around the world.

Ok  Thank you

fgh67fgh67

fgh67fgh67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:fgh67fgh67

Is there something wrong with the server? I haven't been able to connect to it for at least the past 20 minutes

Sparkee

Sparkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

It seems to be down at the moment, not just you :P

Hope it will be back up soon!

Sloar

Sloar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

It seems to be down at the moment, not just you :P

Hope it will be back up soon!

It doesn't seem like it's going to be back on tonight. That's sad I was really looking forward to playing it tonight.

Sparkee

Sparkee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Server's still down, it's been about 18 hours now :(

Sloar

Sloar

• Members
  • PipPip