Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rotary Macerator Partly Broken

Best Answer RZR0 , 16 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

As far as I know, it's never done that. There's 2 output slots to be able to output a total of 2 stacks, seeing as macerating generally increases the amount of items.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Roseroar

Roseroar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

For some reason my Rotary Macerator is only using one of it's two input slots, the other won't accept items automatically and if anything is placed in the second slot it just sits there doing nothing. This is the version installed with the Ultimate Pack. How do I fix, if possible? Thanks!

Firemx

Firemx

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Firemx
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I believe (I haven't played in ages) that the second slot combines with the first to make Alloy dust and can't be used for anything else.

I might be wrong though I do know one of the machines behaves like this.

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Yeah, it's been a while since I've used a Rotary Macerator, but I believe you can for example have copper ore in the first slot and tin ore in the second, to create bronze dusts. As I recall, it's fairly efficient in regards to resource consumption. (I think I usually used it for iron + coal = refined iron dust)

Roseroar

Roseroar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Yeah, it's been a while since I've used a Rotary Macerator, but I believe you can for example have copper ore in the first slot and tin ore in the second, to create bronze dusts. As I recall, it's fairly efficient in regards to resource consumption. (I think I usually used it for iron + coal = refined iron dust)

Then it changed? It used to be two input and two output like the Induction Furnace. O.o

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack
✓  Best Answer

As far as I know, it's never done that. There's 2 output slots to be able to output a total of 2 stacks, seeing as macerating generally increases the amount of items.

• ZL123 likes this

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

Then it changed? It used to be two input and two output like the Induction Furnace. O.o

I don't think you were supposed to be able to do that.  :P

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users