Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forestry custom trees farm.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

iwantspeed

iwantspeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I would love to have a tree farm (cherry/kapok/silver lime etc.) that is as rapid as a minefactory reloaded's farm while it uses fertilizer. Any tips or ideas on how to make it? I have tried the multifarm from forstry but its too slow for what id like. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Celestial Oblivion

Celestial Oblivion

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 409 posts
  • IGN:I_Love_Creepers
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.6 Pack

I haven't messed with minefactory much, but the only other things I can think of that would work on Forestry trees are the following.

1. Steve's Cars - Should be able to plant and cut down 1x1 trees. Might be able to cut down bigger trees if you have an automatic planting system.

2. Computercraft- Turtles can do anything.

3. An old fasion Forestry Logger might be able to cut the trees down. With an auto planter/bonemeal rig and lots of power it should easily beat a multifarm.

"The mind is the attribute of man. When man is born, he comes into existence with only one weapon with him- The reasoning mind."

...And his fists for punching trees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users