Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My multiplayer doesnt work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Bragon_man

Bragon_man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:bragon_man
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Whenever i try to play any multiplayer server it will just exit out of feed the beast ultimate I dont know what to do please help

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

If you are running on a Windows computer, navigate to:

C:/Users/YOURUSERNAMEHERE/AppData/Roaming/.feedthebeast/Ultimate/minecraft/crash-reports

and see if there are any crash reports relevant to your FTB crashing when you join a server. To get here, you can also type %APPDATA% in the Windows Run menu and then navigate Roaming --> .feedthebeast --> Ultimate --> minecraft --> crash-reports. You can also try:

• Running FTB with the console turned on so you can see what happens following a crash (this will also allow you to paste the log to Pastebin, link the log here and then we can help you with the problem) by going to Options --> Show Console? and making sure the box is checked, then re-launching the launcher and launching FTB
  • Force-updating FTB to make sure all your files are intact (Options --> Force Update and launch)
  • Making sure you have enough RAM allocated (if you are running on a 32-bit system, maximum of 1GB; otherwise, you'll probably want to go with about 1.5GB for best results; you can check if you are running on a 32-bit system by typing System Information in the search bar on your Start menu, clicking on System Information and looking for System Type)
  • Re-installing Java or updating Java (you may need to be an administrator on your computer to perform this operation)

I'm not much familiar with Mac computers, so if by chance you are running on a Mac, post again here and tell us that and I'm sure that someone else will be able to fill you in.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

If you are running on a Windows computer, navigate to:

C:/Users/YOURUSERNAMEHERE/AppData/Roaming/.feedthebeast/Ultimate/minecraft/crash-reports

and see if there are any crash reports relevant to your FTB crashing when you join a server. To get here, you can also type %APPDATA% in the Windows Run menu and then navigate Roaming --> .feedthebeast --> Ultimate --> minecraft --> crash-reports. You can also try:

• Running FTB with the console turned on so you can see what happens following a crash (this will also allow you to paste the log to Pastebin, link the log here and then we can help you with the problem) by going to Options --> Show Console? and making sure the box is checked, then re-launching the launcher and launching FTB
  • Force-updating FTB to make sure all your files are intact (Options --> Force Update and launch)
  • Making sure you have enough RAM allocated (if you are running on a 32-bit system, maximum of 1GB; otherwise, you'll probably want to go with about 1.5GB for best results; you can check if you are running on a 32-bit system by typing System Information in the search bar on your Start menu, clicking on System Information and looking for System Type)
  • Re-installing Java or updating Java (you may need to be an administrator on your computer to perform this operation)

I'm not much familiar with Mac computers, so if by chance you are running on a Mac, post again here and tell us that and I'm sure that someone else will be able to fill you in.

But if you've installed FTB somewhere else, the 'Ultimate' folder would be just where you did install it, not in '.feedthebeast'.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users