Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Voxelmap menu not opening

Best Answer timrem , 25 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

I believe the menu default is '=' (equals), and '-' (minus) for quick-setting a waypoint.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

darkfire554

darkfire554

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:DarkFire554
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

on the direwolf20_1_5 pack i have been haven't been able to open the voxelmap menu. I cant delete death points or set waypoints so that i can't get lost technically making the minimap useless to me. M is not working to open the menu and i have tried every other button on my keyboard if anyone could help i would appreciate it.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

I believe the menu default is '=' (equals), and '-' (minus) for quick-setting a waypoint.

darkfire554

darkfire554

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:DarkFire554
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

thanks i was confused because it wasnt said in the controls and i couldnt figure it out after about 40 minutes of troubleshooting thanks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users