Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Direwolf20 1.5.2 server! Whitelist! Friendly community

Server direwolf20 whitelist

41 replies to this topic

SomethingClassy

SomethingClassy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:SomethingClassy
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello!

: IGN, why you want to play on this server, age, and how many hours can you play a day/week

Well then, my IGN is SomethingClassy.

I would like to play on this server because I like to collaborate and build machinery with others, without a great chance of being stabbed in the back, robbed, griefed, and then spawnkilled, in that order. I also am not a fan of Singleplayer.

My age is fourteen.

I have a strange schedule, and times vary, sometimes in the extremes. However, you'd most likely find me playing about 2-10 hours of Minecraft, or more for video games in general.

Hope to see you on!

Roam

Roam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Roam_
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

we would love to have you! Are you. Good builder? I need some really big help with some building and it would really help your chances of getting in lol. It won't take up playing time just a few minor things

Yeah I'm a good builder but the builds I have been creating tend to take a while so depending on what you need help with i'll be glad to.

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • IGN:icefire120

Yeah I'm a good builder but the builds I have been creating tend to take a while so depending on what you need help with i'll be glad to.

okay you have been added

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Hello!

Well then, my IGN is SomethingClassy.

I would like to play on this server because I like to collaborate and build machinery with others, without a great chance of being stabbed in the back, robbed, griefed, and then spawnkilled, in that order. I also am not a fan of Singleplayer.

My age is fourteen.

I have a strange schedule, and times vary, sometimes in the extremes. However, you'd most likely find me playing about 2-10 hours of Minecraft, or more for video games in general.

Hope to see you on!

you have been added

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

So around when will we be white listed? Just wanted to know cause I've got some assignments to do.

we would like to add you if interested

XxBigDirexX

XxBigDirexX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:XxBigDirexX
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

IGN: XxBigDirexX

I play 3-6 hours a day

Been looking for a good white list server to play on. One that is friendly and fun. So if that is what you guys are all about I would love to come on board and build with you guys. Hope to hear from you soon. 

mechdrag

mechdrag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:mechdrag
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

ign: mechdrag

i want to join the server because i like to play with other people and i like to help people.

i play alot on ftb so i can play very long  ;)

greets mechdrag

Miri_Shikiari

Miri_Shikiari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Miri_Shikiari

IGN: Miri_Shikiari

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to join because i like to do a lot of building in FTB, and I also like to do lots of thaumcraft, and like to show off my buildings to other people.

I can play a couple hours during the weekdays, but during the weekends I can play around 5 hours a day

Roam

Roam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Roam_

okay you have been added

I've been trying to get on you said you were using the direwolf20 1.5 pack but apparently i'm missing mods?

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I've been trying to get on you said you were using the direwolf20 1.5 pack but apparently i'm missing mods?

you are using version 1.1.2, we are using version 1.1.1 less buggy, too switch, go to the area where you lance the game, there is a drop down menu titles recommended, select 1.1.1 and launch

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

IGN: Miri_Shikiari

Why I want to play on this server: I would like to join because i like to do a lot of building in FTB, and I also like to do lots of thaumcraft, and like to show off my buildings to other people.

I can play a couple hours during the weekdays, but during the weekends I can play around 5 hours a day

you have been added. Our mod pack is version 1.1.1 make sure to change it!

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Whoever is still interested please reply be.ow. Helps in choosing again

Jihae

Jihae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:oJihae

IGN: oJihae

Why I want to play on this server: I like building and playing around with the power systems available in ftb.

I can play a couple hours during the weekdays, but during the weekends I may be able to play more. Also, I have a friend that would like to be whitelisted along with me if possible.

Icefire120

Icefire120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

IGN: oJihae

Why I want to play on this server: I like building and playing around with the power systems available in ftb.

I can play a couple hours during the weekdays, but during the weekends I may be able to play more. Also, I have a friend that would like to be whitelisted along with me if possible.

we would love to have you! Reply if interested

Jihae

Jihae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:oJihae

I'm still interested in this server :) Does my friend have to apply the same way also?

robthat1guy

robthat1guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:robthat1guy
IGN robthat1guy

AGE 16

Why i want to join: I am looking for a small white list server where i can make friends and just have fun

sonorousduck

sonorousduck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:sonorousduck

IGN: sonorousduck

Why I want to join: I want to be able to have a friendly community to play on and be able to mess around with buildcraft, industrial craft, and building awesome buildings!

I can play on weekdays sometimes, but a lot on weekends

alexizbomb_ftb

alexizbomb_ftb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:alexizbomb
IGN: alexizbomb
Why I want to join: I am looking for a good group of people to play with and I'm also looking for a whitelisted server so that most of the good mods aren't banned... I have been looking for a server that is better then the one I play on andI think this could be the one...
How often I play: I may not play allot on some days but when i have nothing going on like school sports I well try to get on. This could end up being from no time a day to five or six hours a day... I'm just hoping you are still whitelisting people and you seem pretty nice through all of the comments and you also seem pretty accepting in a way... Anyway I'm hoping you'll consider my request and the one last thing is that I live in the US in the central time zone.

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
IGN: xfritz5375
Favorite Mod: Buildcraft
Why I want to join: I both want to learn more about the mods and help others get materials
Hours I play: Hopefully 1-3

DuhFunny

DuhFunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:DuhFunny
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Whats up, I wanna join this server cause all other servers are crowded, and that im getting bored of unleashed.

My ign is DuhFunny, I'm 13 years old, turning 14 soon. I can play about 10-30 hours in a week. I have good knowledge of most mods, but one thing is that I'm the worst builder ever. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server, direwolf20, whitelist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users