Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Please Help!

Best Answer timrem , 02 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Try deleting the Railcraft mod from the server's mods folder, launching the server, then re-adding the Railcraft mod. If that doesn't work, go into the files for your client, go to the config folder, then delete the railcraft folder within the config folder. This will allow the game to regenerate a fresh copy of all Railcraft configuration files and keybindings. Also try this on the server if just doing it on the client didn't work.

Try this suggestion, but with Traincraft... I believe that's actually the mod being displayed in the crash log.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

sterister

sterister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:sterister321
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

My server keeps on crashing, I've had some chunk errors before, but they fixed them selves.. But not this, I've tried to start a new world and it works, no errors... But I really want to keep this world! Please help.. I use MCPC+ To add some plugins, but I've had this problem for a while before i started to use MCPC+...

The crash report:

Spoiler

Edited by digitallyApocalyptic, 02 August 2013 - 05:30 PM.
Spoiler-ized

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

You've got some sort of issue with the Work Cart from Railcraft. I've never seen this error in particular before, but here's what I would suggest:

• Provided you don't have much Railcraft stuff, disable, launch, and then subsequently re-enable Railcraft on your server.
  • If you do have a lot of Railcraft stuff, download MCEdit version 0.17 or above (version 0.16 or below will break any mod-added blocks in your save file) and navigate to approximate coordinates x = 600, y = 12, z = 205 (extrapolated from crash report) and delete the cart and any rails that it's resting on. Then, try starting the server. If it still crashes, keep looking for coordinates in your crash report and keep deleting the carts and rails until the world is fixed.

By the way, please enclose your error reports in spoiler tags by placing [spoiler] before the crash report and [/spoiler ] (without extra space) after it. This helps to keep our forums clean and easily readable. Thanks!

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I'd first check that in your settings, under controls, all the commands map to some key on your keyboard. The error looks like it could be caused by Railcraft trying to check if a key is pressed, but there being no associated key to check.

sterister

sterister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks for the help! But non of it seems to work.. :/      It's my server, and I'm not doing any of railcraft.. I tried to go to the coordinates with mcedit, but it was nothing there.. 

When I log in, this is all i see before it crashes: http://imgur.com/bAMWLQ4

Sorry for my bad English btw :P

Please help.. I have everything I ever build on this server..

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Try deleting the Railcraft mod from the server's mods folder, launching the server, then re-adding the Railcraft mod. If that doesn't work, go into the files for your client, go to the config folder, then delete the railcraft folder within the config folder. This will allow the game to regenerate a fresh copy of all Railcraft configuration files and keybindings. Also try this on the server if just doing it on the client didn't work.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

sterister

sterister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Now I've removed Railcraft from the server and the client, but it's still crashing..:P

This is all i see: http://imgur.com/BnbPY4f

Help please...?

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

Try this suggestion, but with Traincraft... I believe that's actually the mod being displayed in the crash log.

sterister

sterister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Omg, it worked!!! Thank you guys so much for the help!!! =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users