Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Biomes O Plenty wont load on my Server?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Creeperman39

Creeperman39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I have a server that I just updated to the New FTB Unleashed 1.5.2. I know the Biomes O Plenty is not loaded by default and you have to manually load to make active. But can any one tell me why Biomes O Plenty have been disabled for Servers? I have created many new worlds and tried a lot of things but nothing. Anyone got a solution?

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Have you disabled ExtraBiomesXL?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

Creeperman39

Creeperman39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

The Unleashed Pack does not have ExtraBiomesXL. I was able to go into config files and find a way to turn it on for my server but now all the Biomes O Plenty items are all "Unamed". Is this a problem with Biomes O Plenty, last week this was not a issue on s SP world but now it does both on server and SP world.

Kahless61

Kahless61

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Unleashed 1.1.2 was released with a faulty version of BoP which broke all its strings (this affects both textual names of items/objects and textures - such as Sacred Springs particles and most Blue Slimes).

Shortly afterwards, BoP re-uploaded their jar with the fixed strings, but it was too late and didn't make it into Unleashed 1.1.2.

Note that this also affects Single Player (SSP), and is not a server bug, but a client bug. For clients who care, have them replace the BoP mod with the re-uploaded version.

https://github.com/B...Plenty/releases
Find the one labeled "Biomes O Plenty 0.5.9.2: Wasting time"

Creeperman39

Creeperman39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Unleashed 1.1.2 was released with a faulty version of BoP which broke all its strings (this affects both textual names of items/objects and textures - such as Sacred Springs particles and most Blue Slimes).

Shortly afterwards, BoP re-uploaded their jar with the fixed strings, but it was too late and didn't make it into Unleashed 1.1.2.

Note that this also affects Single Player (SSP), and is not a server bug, but a client bug. For clients who care, have them replace the BoP mod with the re-uploaded version.

https://github.com/B...Plenty/releases
Find the one labeled "Biomes O Plenty 0.5.9.2: Wasting time"

Yea unfortunately I have done just as you said about 3 times. Downloaded from the same site and all. I take out the faulty BOP and add the BOP from the site you provided. Hit the launcher get to the screen launch multiplayer and get this message every time....."Forge" Biomes O Plenty 0.5.9.2 required for this server cannot connect. I have tried this numerous times and get the same message. But thanks for all the help I figured had to be a bad file. I guess I will have to wait to the next pack update. But......funny the new reupload of BOP will work in a Single Player world I have all the ID's back but when I launch my server it's like Forge is saying it's not their when it is...funny!

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

You have to change the BOP version on both your server and your client. Changing it on just one will cause the version error message you're seeing.

Creeperman39

Creeperman39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

You have to change the BOP version on both your server and your client. Changing it on just one will cause the version error message you're seeing.

Thanks, going to get that fixed, thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users