Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

All windows completely gone (GL ERROR)

Best Answer Faxe , 12 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Just to tell you how I solved it, sort of...

I noticed that there were a couple of worlds in MystCraft that were complaining in the log. Disabled that and logged in. Once all of MystCraft was gone and resaved everything worked fine. 

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Faxe

Faxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I have downloaded and successfully played Unleashed (single-player) for some days. All of a sudden I get an error that makes all pop-up windows invisible. Even when hitting escape I get nothing. It is there, since I can click where 'quit' is supposed to be and successfully quit the game. I can also escape out of the invisible menus I get when right-clicking a machine.

I get these lines in the log:

2013-08-08 14:49:45 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
2013-08-08 14:49:45 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Post render
2013-08-08 14:49:45 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1283: Stack overflow

Any ideas what may cause this issue?

I have added or updated Waila, ExtraCells, AE, and neiaddons, as far as I can remember.

-F

Faxe

Faxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Some extra info...

I have tried to disable Waila and ExtraCells, and go back to old version of AE, no fix.

It is not possible to log to pastebin, as java hangs upon exiting.

I do however get a MuseShader error before opening the world, see line 686. Other worlds open fine, however, so that should cause no problem I guess?

Fiddling around I have managed to get a strange glitch where parts of the redstone conductance coil system spins around, and an inventory that is empty.

Faxe

Faxe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
✓  Best Answer

Just to tell you how I solved it, sort of...

I noticed that there were a couple of worlds in MystCraft that were complaining in the log. Disabled that and logged in. Once all of MystCraft was gone and resaved everything worked fine. 

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Glad you got it sorted. Sorry no one was able to help though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users