Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help moving maps

map build copy paste mcedit

2 replies to this topic

Cosmology27

Cosmology27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Cosmology27
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

I used to use MCEdit, which was amazing. What I loved about it was that I could make a huge cube, save it, and load it into a totally new world, and move it to the exact block I wanted to paste it. It didn't matter if mods were in the world, or if they were totally different versions of the game. It worked perfectly.

I also loved that I could delete whole chunks, even the entire world except for a few choice chunks I wanted to keep.

Is there any way to do this at this point? I'm currently using 1.16.2, just because a lot of mods haven't been kept up to newer versions.

I know there is the "structure block", which somehow I was unaware of! But this has a REALLY small scale, like 3x3 chunks, which is nothing. I want to save entire islands, and move them into a new world.

Any help/ideas/mods/etc would be very appreciated! Thanks!

Rayan21

Rayan21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Ratya25
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

hey, everyone, if you're in need of assistance with your term paper, i've got just the solution for you, consider ordering coursework from this service buy masterpapers.com/research-papers-for-sale they provide tools to check your text for plagiarism, ensuring your work is 100% original, trust me, it's a game-changer!

Cosmology27

Cosmology27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Cosmology27
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

hey, everyone, if you're in need of assistance with your term paper, i've got just the solution for you, consider ordering coursework from this service buy GARBAGE WEBSITE THAT DOESNT DESERVE YOUR MONEY they provide tools to check your text for plagiarism, ensuring your work is 100% original, trust me, it's a game-changer!

Thinking I've actually got a response to my question, and then seeing it's a stupid ad... this just makes me hate your website or whatever so much. I will go out of my way to never use your product. 

And then I read it, and find out it's literally an ad for cheating your way through school? You suck. You're a horrible person, and I dislike everything about you.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map, build, copy, paste, mcedit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users