Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HANGOVER CURES

2 replies to this topic

T-rock77

T-rock77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I’ve heard of some people going to therapists or even using IVs to treat hangovers. Can you tell me more about these methods? What procedures are commonly used and what are their benefits and risks? I would like to understand how effective they are and if I should try something similar to help me feel better after a recent party.

Butasaq

Butasaq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hangover therapy with the help of therapists or IVs may be one way to cope with unpleasant post-party symptoms. Therapy with a therapist usually involves taking special medications or injections to relieve hangover symptoms such as headaches, nausea and general malaise, read more at Hangover IV in Vegas. IVs are a method that uses a vein to inject a solution of electrolytes, vitamins, and other nutrients directly into the bloodstream, allowing the body to recover faster.

T-rock77

T-rock77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Thanks for the additional recommendations! Your story about how IV therapy helped with hangovers is truly impressive. This is a reminder that it is always worth openly looking for new methods and approaches to solving problems. Valuable advice like this inspires and motivates me to try new things and look for better ways to take care of my health.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users