Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Services in Uber

4 replies to this topic

T-rock77

T-rock77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

I'm eager to discover more about the service quality at Uber. If you've had any firsthand experience with their services, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to share your feedback. Personal perspectives play a crucial role in helping me make informed decisions. Thank you in advance!

Butasaq

Butasaq

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello! From short trips around the city to long trips to the airport, Uber has become an essential companion and the first choice for millions of people around the world. To order the car you need, it is very easy to use their application, and you can be sure that they will deliver to your destination without any incidents. And if problems arise during the trip, you don’t have to look for an uber phone number but report it in the app, and a support representative will provide assistance to each passenger.

T-rock77

T-rock77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Thanks for the tip! I really need her. You helped me a lot, and I am grateful to you! I will remember your kindness.

ZerbyWerby

ZerbyWerby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:ZerbyWerby
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

I've used Uber quite a bit, and overall, my experiences have been pretty good. The drivers are usually friendly and the cars are clean.

Cexxy_Jalil

Cexxy_Jalil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Fearl3ss_Astr0
  • Modpack:Blast Off!

While most Uber drivers I've encountered have been polite and professional, I've come across a few who weren't as friendly. It's not super common, but it happens.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users