Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting my journey in TikTok and heard about the possibility of buying likes and views

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

Evaa3

Evaa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Hi everyone!!! I'm just starting my journey in TikTok and have heard about the possibility of buying likes and views. What sites would you recommend for this? Let's share some useful tips.

ann5

ann5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hi! I realize that it may seem difficult to gain popularity on TikTok in the beginning. However, I want to caution against resorting to buying likes and views, as this can negatively affect your account in the future. Instead, I recommend looking at organic growth methods such as regularly creating interesting content, engaging with your audience, and using hashtags. One good resource that can help you with this is celebian substack . Here you'll find useful tips on developing your account and strategies for growth without using questionable methods.

Nikkii

Nikkii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi. Yes, I have bought views a few times. In my opinion, it can be helpful to increase the visibility of your content.

ryudinap

ryudinap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Focus on creating unique, entertaining, and engaging Hello Neighbor content that resonates with your target audience.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users