Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Unleashed Biofuel Generator Crash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

j_jamesk

j_jamesk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello Folks

I've just started using FTB Unleashed and when i right click a Biofuel Generator the game just quits with an error logs, i've attached the crash log just in case anyone maybe able to see why its crashing.

Many thanks.

Attached Files

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

There are currently some problems with MineFactory Reloaded not playing well with Forge Multipart, and this is one case of that. I've seen a similar crash report when trying to place a lever onto RedNet cabling: the mods are bouncing back and forth between each other trying to check if the operation should be allowed, and thus getting stuck in some infinite recursion. I checked the Biofuel Generator in my test world: right-clicking it with an empty hand opened the interface just fine, but when I right-clicked it with a lever, it crashed the game.

To sum up: only right-click the Biofuel Generator with an empty hand if you want to avoid a game crash. (right-clicking with other items besides torches, buttons, and levers may be alright, if you want to risk crashing to find out. shift-right-clicking seems to be fine for placing a lever onto the biofuel generator)

• j_jamesk likes this

j_jamesk

j_jamesk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi timrem

Thank you for taking the time to test this in your test world, after reading your reply I tested the "right-clicking it with an empty hand opened the interface just fine, but when I right-clicked it with a lever, it crashed the game." and can confirm that it does exactly the same as you have said.

Many Thanks

James

Tearakudo

Tearakudo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Tearakudo
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Same thing happens with a sewer and a torch in hand

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Same thing happens with a sewer and a torch in hand

It will likely happen with interaction between any Minefactory Reloaded blocks, and either a torch, lever, button, redstone torch, or microblock.

Kahless61

Kahless61

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Note that the behavior has been corrected in newer versions. In particular, Unleashed 1.1.3 has the fix, however it hasn't been marked as the "Recommended Version" yet, so if you want to upgrade to 1.1.3, you need to click on the Version dropdown (the one that says "Recommended") and select 1.1.3 instead.

Similarly, if you're having BoP Unnamed problems (just about any block/item from Biomes O' Plenty appears as "Unnamed", and there's a few missing textures for e.g. some blue slimes, jungle spiders, and particle effects), these have been corrected in 1.1.3 (actually you can fix these in 1.1.2 by redownloading BoP - see my post on the matter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users