Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Twilight Forest and Buildcraft on the Ultimate pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Roseroar

Roseroar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Seems TF hates BC, I put down 4 quarries to dig out a large mound and the chunks where the quarries are keep resetting on a daily basis. Quarries along with CC Ender Chests and Energy Tesseracts keep vanish along with part of the frame, and in some of them there is a bite of replaced ground. Is there a fix for this so I can finish digging out this mound and other large mounds? 

2013-08-13_06.13.49.jpg

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Did you not look at any of the suggestions in the other thread you made about the exact same problem?

Roseroar

Roseroar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Did you not look at any of the suggestions in the other thread you made about the exact same problem?

Had no net for the last three weeks, was looking for it and didn't see it. >.< *looks* Many apologies, I scrolled though the message list back until I found my post before last and thought I hadn't posted this problem yet. Feel free to nuke this thread. >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users