Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

Whitelist FTB Ultimate NoodlePowered Community Friendly Mature Growing Community Dedicated Server 24/7 Communication

32 replies to this topic

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:IBeRamen
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

1abw.png

Please note we will be no longer accepting application for FTB Ultimate as we will be upgrading to FTB Unleashed on Friday, October 18th 2013. A link to the new thread for FTB Unleashed applications will be up on Saturday, October 19th 2013.

About Us:
NoodlePowered is a growing and ever expanding gaming community! This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server. We have added a new part of our server and it is the FTB Ultimate Mod Pack. We offer a Growing Community with mature and active players, No Banned Items, A Dedicated 24/7 Server Machine with no downtime for ~76 Days as of July 22nd. We care what our players want and we do semi-frequent Polls to let the Community vote on new features to add to the server. Apply today and see what you think!

Server Rules:

1) No Griefing.

2) Keep Swearing to a minimal.

3) No Stealing player's items without permission from the chest owner.

4) No Spamming/Throttling/Bots allowed this also includes the Skype Chat.

5) You are not allowed to use any type of mod except the ones that come with the ModPack. X-Ray texture packs are not allowed or any other mod similar to that. Anyone found X-Raying, Cheating, Hacking will be network banned and your items/house will be removed from the server.

6) Respect all players of the server.

*These rules are subject to change without any notice.

*You have to be 14 years of age or older to apply.

*Note: You are given ALL the items in FTB Ultimate to use for your own use. Do not abuse it. With great power comes great responsibility.

*Note: Only certain items are disabled for server safety - Example: Xycraft Tanks causing leaked worlds and Canvas Bags causing duplication glitches.

*Note: The Whitelist Application process takes 1 - 2 days. (Depends on the flow of the applications)

Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself:

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) Why we should trust you?

Contact Us:

IRC: irc.esper.net on the channel #mc (We are usually on 12 hours a day).
FTB Forums: PM IBeRamen for any help or inquiries.

Server Hardware and Specifications:

• Intel Xeon E3 (Quad Core 3.4GHz)
  • 1Gbps Connection
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB Raid 0 Hard Disk

FAQ:

Q: Is the server 24/7?
A: Yes.

Q: What is the server IP?
A: ftb.noodlepowered.com

Q: Is there house protection/chest protection?
A: At the current time. There is no protection. But we do log blocks placed, broken, and accessed.

Q: I am scared some other players will grief me.
A: The point of the whitelist is to only let in trusted players. Any griefing found will result in a server ban.

Q: Why can't you install a protection plugin?
A: We like to play Feed The Beast legitimate and clean.

Q: Are you allowed to play in Creative Mode or Spawn items in?
A: No, everything must be obtained legitimate.

Q: Does the server have a proper spawn?
A: At the current moment of time, we are currently working on a new spawn and a Hub. We are building this legitimate with no cheats, hacks, or spawning of any kind. Any whitelisted member is free to help.

Q: Do I need to add you on Skype?
A: It is NOT required to add me on Skype but, it is the most efficient way of communicating and receiving server updates.

Q: What is the Skype Chat for?
A: The NoodlePowered Skype Chat is for players to do regular calls, IM, and chat around.

Q: Does the server have IRC?
A: Yes. You can view the server at irc.esper.net on the channel #mc

Q: I don't have Skype and cannot create one. How can we communicate?
A: You can message us through IRC, InGame, and the FTB Forums by sending a PM to IBeRamen.

Q: Is the server on hard mode?
A: Yes GregTech and Server Difficulty are both on hard.

Q: Is Optifine allowed?

Screenshots of the server:
(Coming Soon)

*Note: If you were denied you still have a chance to reapply but you must wait a minimum of 1 week.

*Note: To higher your chance of getting accepted; put some effort in your application. Make sure it is well written and explains you very well for a better prescriptive for our players when they vote and a first impression. 

• richymichy and Blokybuilder like this

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Bump, bumpity, bump.

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
1) Your Minecraft Username: xfritz5375

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only in creative

4) What is your timezone? central

5) How often do you play? Every day

6) Why we should trust you? I am a very trustworthy person.

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only in creative

4) What is your timezone? central

5) How often do you play? Every day

6) Why we should trust you? I am a very trustworthy person.

Application put under review!

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

We are still accepting players apply if you haven't!

limezzzz

limezzzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:limezzzz
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

1) Your Minecraft Username: limezzzz

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) nope

4) What is your timezone? i am in the uk so my timezone is GMT

5) How often do you play? i play alot, like a few hours a day usually

6) Why we should trust you? i am a reliable and friendly person who likes helping people and hates griefing

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

1) Your Minecraft Username: limezzzz

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) nope

4) What is your timezone? i am in the uk so my timezone is GMT

5) How often do you play? i play alot, like a few hours a day usually

6) Why we should trust you? i am a reliable and friendly person who likes helping people and hates griefing

Application added to review! We are still accepting players apply if you haven't.

samrees21

samrees21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Samrees21

1) Your Minecraft Username: Samrees21

2) Have you ever griefed before? Never!

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never!

4) What is your timezone? GMT

5) How often do you play? 2-3 Hours per day usually
6) Why we should trust you? I am a reliable and friendly individual and care about all my fellow players

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

1) Your Minecraft Username: Samrees21

2) Have you ever griefed before? Never!

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never!

4) What is your timezone? GMT

5) How often do you play? 2-3 Hours per day usually
6) Why we should trust you? I am a reliable and friendly individual and care about all my fellow players

Added to review! We are still accepting even more players!

richymichy

richymichy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:richymichy

1) Your Minecraft Username:richymichy

2) Have you ever griefed before? On raid/factions servers yes. ( Though I only played those with friends)(very boring by yourself)

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never.(Takes the whole point out of minecraft.

4) What is your timezone?(google) (WET) GMT +01:00

5) How often do you play? A lot :D ( Probably 2-3 hours everyday as a set time, but sometimes more)

6) Why we should trust you? I've been playing minecraft since early beta and I would like to find a nice minecraft server to stay in for a while, because every other one I go to usually shuts down and I never get a chance to build something great. I would like to be a part of a friendly community that helps and co-operates with me so that I always have people I can talk with.

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

1) Your Minecraft Username:richymichy

2) Have you ever griefed before? On raid/factions servers yes. ( Though I only played those with friends)(very boring by yourself)

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never.(Takes the whole point out of minecraft.

4) What is your timezone?(google) (WET) GMT +01:00

5) How often do you play? A lot  :D ( Probably 2-3 hours everyday as a set time, but sometimes more)

6) Why we should trust you? I've been playing minecraft since early beta and I would like to find a nice minecraft server to stay in for a while, because every other one I go to usually shuts down and I never get a chance to build something great. I would like to be a part of a friendly community that helps and co-operates with me so that I always have people I can talk with.

Added to review! We are still accepting more players!

Blokybuilder

Blokybuilder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Bloky_builder

1abw.png

About Us:
NoodlePowered is a growing and ever expanding gaming community! This server is for fun and to gain some trusted players to become locals on the server. We have added a new part of our server and it is the FTB Ultimate Mod Pack. We offer a Growing Community with mature and active players, No Banned Items, A Dedicated 24/7 Server Machine with no downtime for ~76 Days as of July 22nd. We care what our players want and we do semi-frequent Polls to let the Community vote on new features to add to the server. Apply today and see what you think!

Server Rules:

1) No Griefing.

2) Keep Swearing to a minimal.

3) No Stealing player's items without permission from the chest owner.

4) No Spamming/Throttling/Bots allowed this also includes the Skype Chat.

5) You are not allowed to use any type of mod except the ones that come with the ModPack. X-Ray texture packs are not allowed or any other mod similar to that. Anyone found X-Raying, Cheating, Hacking will be network banned and your items/house will be removed from the server.

6) Respect all players of the server.

*These rules are subject to change without any notice.

*You have to be 14 years of age or older to apply.

*Note: You are given ALL the items in FTB Ultimate to use for your own use. Do not abuse it. With great power comes great responsibility.

*Note: Only certain items are disabled for server safety - Example: Xycraft Tanks causing leaked worlds and Canvas Bags causing duplication glitches.

*Note: The Whitelist Application process takes 1 - 2 days. (Depends on the flow of the applications)

Application:

2) Have you ever griefed before?

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

4) What is your timezone?

5) How often do you play?

6) Why we should trust you?

Contact Us:

IRC: irc.esper.net on the channel #mc (We are usually on 12 hours a day).
FTB Forums: PM IBeRamen for any help or inquiries.

Server Hardware and Specifications:

• Intel Xeon E3 (Quad Core 3.4GHz)
  • 1Gbps Connection
  • 32GB RAM
  • 2TB Raid 0 Hard Disk

FAQ:

Q: Is the server 24/7?

Q: What is the server IP?
A: ftb.noodlepowered.com

Q: Is there house protection/chest protection?
A: At the current time. There is no protection. But we do log blocks placed, broken, and accessed.

Q: I am scared some other players will grief me.
A: The point of the whitelist is to only let in trusted players. Any griefing found will result in a server ban.

Q: Why can't you install a protection plugin?
A: We like to play Feed The Beast legitimate and clean.

Q: Are you allowed to play in Creative Mode or Spawn items in?
A: No, everything must be obtained legitimate.

Q: Does the server have a proper spawn?
A: At the current moment of time, we are currently working on a new spawn and a Hub. We are building this legitimate with no cheats, hacks, or spawning of any kind. Any whitelisted member is free to help.

Q: Do I need to add you on Skype?
A: It is NOT required to add me on Skype but, it is the most efficient way of communicating and receiving server updates.

Q: What is the Skype Chat for?
A: The NoodlePowered Skype Chat is for players to do regular calls, IM, and chat around.

Q: Does the server have IRC?
A: Yes. You can view the server at irc.esper.net on the channel #mc

Q: I don't have Skype and cannot create one. How can we communicate?
A: You can message us through IRC, InGame, and the FTB Forums by sending a PM to IBeRamen.

Q: Is the server on hard mode?
A: Yes GregTech and Server Difficulty are both on hard.

Q: Is Optifine allowed?

Screenshots of the server:
(Coming Soon)

Can i join?

Blokybuilder

Blokybuilder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can I Join???

I'm a friend of RichyMitchy's. 

c:

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Can I Join???

I'm a friend of RichyMitchy's. 

c:

Please apply here using this application:

2) Have you ever griefed before?

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

4) What is your timezone?

5) How often do you play?

6) Why we should trust you?

Fill it out and reply to this topic with it.

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Bump, bumpity, bump.

Edit: We have added 2 new questions to our applications. If you haven't applied yet please use the application found in this thread or the one here:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself:

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) Why we should trust you?

• Blokybuilder likes this

Blokybuilder

Blokybuilder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

1) Bloky_builder

2) I am 13 Nearly 14

3) It's my first year in Secondary School so: Lots of Homework. But Minecraft is One of my favourite games (Besides COD and AC) i've played tekkit but i have never played FTB. I sawn video's and it looks like fun (Also my Friend is joining so atleast i have someone to help me). So i hope I will get a Chance on what looks like one of the Best Servers i've ever seen!

4) No and I never will.

5) I never ever will use those mods!

6)  GMT +2:00

7) Daily, unless alot of homework.

8) Because i've never done anything wrong and I have no clue how to hack or DDos.( Yeah i suck at computer stuff XD )

(FYI my Skype is BlokyBuilder, I would love to join!)

• Blokybuilder likes this

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

1) Bloky_builder

2) I am 13 Nearly 14

3) It's my first year in Secondary School so: Lots of Homework. But Minecraft is One of my favourite games (Besides COD and AC) i've played tekkit but i have never played FTB. I sawn video's and it looks like fun (Also my Friend is joining so atleast i have someone to help me). So i hope I will get a Chance on what looks like one of the Best Servers i've ever seen!

4) No and I never will.

5) I never ever will use those mods!

6)  GMT +2:00

7) Daily, unless alot of homework.

8) Because i've never done anything wrong and I have no clue how to hack or DDos.( Yeah i suck at computer stuff XD )

(FYI my Skype is BlokyBuilder, I would love to join!)

Added to review.

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself: I am a smart person who likes playing modded Minecraft, mainly the FTB modpacks. My favorite mudpack is actually an edited version of RPG immersion, but my favorite mudpack that I don't change is Ultimate.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Never and I will never grief unless for some reason I go on a pvp server where griefing is allowed

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I have used an x ray texture pack in creative, but the only cheat I ever use now in creative or survival is keep inventory and mob griefing, because I have played adventure maps where I just fall into the void, or a creeper explodes the whole map, so I just started to always turn it off

6) What is your timezone? US central

7) How often do you play? Whenever I can

8) Why we should trust you? Because I will help others and give others a lot of rare ores and items

IBeRamen

IBeRamen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

2) Your age: 14

3) Tell us about yourself: I am a smart person who likes playing modded Minecraft, mainly the FTB modpacks. My favorite mudpack is actually an edited version of RPG immersion, but my favorite mudpack that I don't change is Ultimate.

4) Have you ever griefed before? Never and I will never grief unless for some reason I go on a pvp server where griefing is allowed

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I have used an x ray texture pack in creative, but the only cheat I ever use now in creative or survival is keep inventory and mob griefing, because I have played adventure maps where I just fall into the void, or a creeper explodes the whole map, so I just started to always turn it off

6) What is your timezone? US central

7) How often do you play? Whenever I can

8) Why we should trust you? Because I will help others and give others a lot of rare ores and items

Added to review. Results coming out tomorrow. Apply if you haven't already!

TheInterestedGamer

TheInterestedGamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:atomic667

Your Minecraft Username:atomic667

2) Your age:16

3) Tell us about yourself: I am a kind person who is looking for a fun and nice community to play with, i have played minecraft for over  2 and a half years. and i really enjoy playing ftb ultimate.

4) Have you ever griefed before?  once when i started playing mc, but i have never done again and never will

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

6) What is your timezone? west coast, Canada, BC

7) How often do you play? as much as i can so probably over 45 hours a week

8) Why we should trust you?  Because i am a very honest player, that would never steal from or grief a fellow player.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Whitelist, FTB Ultimate, NoodlePowered, Community, Friendly, Mature, Growing Community, Dedicated Server, 24/7, Communication

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users