Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DW20 1.5.2 v1.1.3 server crashing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

m9365428

m9365428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:m9365428
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

I run a modified version of the mod pack.

Removed:

• EquivalentExchange3
  • LogisticsPipes
  • ModularForceFieldSystem
  • Translocator

Added:

• ModularPowerSuitsAddons

Enabled:

• Biomes-O-Plenty

We run this through MultiMC. Game launches no problem. Sever runs without any issuse till today.
When ever someone loades an area of the map it crashes the server with this error.

Spoiler

Full error report attached.

I don't think it is a mismatch item id.

Like I said it only happens when a certain chunk is loaded but I can't figure out which one it is. No one has a house at that spot it is all open world. And because the world crashes as soon as that chunk is loaded i can't pinpoint the exact chunck to delete it.

Any ideas. (you know other than trashing the map)

Ok I recreated the error and got a different code.

Spoiler

Full error report attached.

I dug as fast as I could under a giant tree where I crashed at and I found a abandoned mine shaft 2 seconds before I crashed. So the only thing I can think of is that the mineshaft is gening a chestcart with an item in it. I haven't added or removed any mods since the world was gened and its an new map. I did all mod edits before I created the world.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users