Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Unleashed]

help crash unleashed tinkers construct ars magica

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

This server is Unleashed but we added Ars Magica. Here is the crash log.

I am just walking around on the server, and my client crashes and I get this. I don't see any patterns as to when it happens. Can somebody help me?

Did this post help? Rate my answer below.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Oh sorry about the title I forgot to finish it.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

It would appear to be an issue with Tinker's Construct, but beyond that, the crash log doesn't seem to reveal much. The only other thing I see is "EntitySpellProjectile['entity.ArsMagica.SpellProjectile.name'/806392, l='MpServer', x=42.36, y=64.11, z=11.49]" which implies an Ars Magica projectile spell being cast... have you tried casting an Ars Magica 'projectile' spell and seeing if you crash then?

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

It would appear to be an issue with Tinker's Construct, but beyond that, the crash log doesn't seem to reveal much. The only other thing I see is "EntitySpellProjectile['entity.ArsMagica.SpellProjectile.name'/806392, l='MpServer', x=42.36, y=64.11, z=11.49]" which implies an Ars Magica projectile spell being cast... have you tried casting an Ars Magica 'projectile' spell and seeing if you crash then?

Well I don't believe it's always been when I do that, but I will check. It also could be when my friend casts one, so I'll check that too. Thanks!

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Nope, just tested it, and I didn't fire an Ars Magica projectile when it happened. I was just walking around. I don't know if the crash was any different, but here was this time's.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Also, my friend and I tested every Ars Magica spell we had on eachother, and I didn't crash.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Are you using a texture pack other than the default? You're having trouble rendering something from Tinker's Construct, and I've seen several people have rendering problems because of a texture pack or OptiFine.

Also, if you're the last person to post and have something to add, you should edit your post rather than making a new one.

Undefinedmaster

Undefinedmaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Are you using a texture pack other than the default? You're having trouble rendering something from Tinker's Construct, and I've seen several people have rendering problems because of a texture pack or OptiFine.

Also, if you're the last person to post and have something to add, you should edit your post rather than making a new one.

No, I've been using the default recently.

13 Up 4 Down 2akl850.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, crash, unleashed, tinkers, construct, ars, magica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users