Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help Please-Game Wont load world

Best Answer timrem , 18 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

The best solution here would be to restore from a backup, but I'm guessing that's not a possibility.

First thing you should do now is make a backup before trying anything else. Then, I'd suggest trying to delete DIM7 from your save; this is the Twilight Forest, so you will lose anything you've done there.

If that doesn't work, restore the backup and try disabling the Ender Storage mod. I've heard several people have had issues with Ender Storage after having a world close unexpectedly. This will unfortunately remove any Ender Chests / Tanks and their contents.

If that doesn't work, restore the backup and then... try disabling mods one at a time until it works? Since there's no crash log, and you haven't mentioned anything being listed in the FTB client console, that's the only other thing I can think to suggest. Once you disable a mod and the world opens successfully, restore the backup, disable only that mod, and see how it goes.

Hope you can salvage your world!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

TheRiddl3Mast3r

TheRiddl3Mast3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:TheRiddl3Mast3r
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

What happened was I was playing Ftb Unleashed and I went into the twilight forest. I was in the twilight forest for about five minutes when the breaker blew and the power in my room went out. And now when I try to load that world Ftb just says loading world and nothing else and it wont do anything but sit there saying loading world. Please help me I have played this world for along time and I dont want to restart it.

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

The best solution here would be to restore from a backup, but I'm guessing that's not a possibility.

First thing you should do now is make a backup before trying anything else. Then, I'd suggest trying to delete DIM7 from your save; this is the Twilight Forest, so you will lose anything you've done there.

If that doesn't work, restore the backup and try disabling the Ender Storage mod. I've heard several people have had issues with Ender Storage after having a world close unexpectedly. This will unfortunately remove any Ender Chests / Tanks and their contents.

If that doesn't work, restore the backup and then... try disabling mods one at a time until it works? Since there's no crash log, and you haven't mentioned anything being listed in the FTB client console, that's the only other thing I can think to suggest. Once you disable a mod and the world opens successfully, restore the backup, disable only that mod, and see how it goes.

TheRiddl3Mast3r

TheRiddl3Mast3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:TheRiddl3Mast3r
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Well I deleted Dim7 and that did nothing but when i Disabled Ender storage It started to load but it crashed and gave me a crash report.

Nevermind I tried it again and it worked I am so greatful. Thank you SO MUCH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users