Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lost Power - Now World won't Load

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Haze77

Haze77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Haze77
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack

Direwolf 20 pack FTB world sits on "Loading World" forever and doesn't do anything. I've tried re installing, force updating, and loading a back up of the world. I can create and enter a new world though. I don't understand anything about launcher console so I included a link. Please help me get back to my world. Thank you.

http://pastebin.com/zUai4vqb

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
  1. Make a backup of your world.
  2. Open the FTB launcher, select your modpack, click "edit mod pack".
  3. Disable Ender Storage.
  4. Launch your modpack, and open your world.
  5. Close Minecraft, and repeat step #2.
  6. Enable Ender Storage.

Almost every time I've seen someone with troubles after a power outage, these steps fix the problem. The contents of your Ender Chests/Tanks will, unfortunately, be lost.

Hope this helps!

Haze77

Haze77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thank you for your reply Timrem. Disabling Ender Storage did allow the world to load however when I re enabled it the problem came back. Any idea how I can get ender storage back? 

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I would try deleting the EnderStorage folder from your save. I'm guessing this is where the corrupted files reside, but I make no promises.

Haze77

Haze77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hmmm another development - I had a mystcraft world with 4 quarrys pumping items to the overworld and now every time I click on the bookstand that holds that age I crash. Here is a link to crash info - http://pastebin.com/Ygj5KLbw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users