Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Traincraft and Liquid Loaders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Hi,

I can't for the life of me figure out why Traincraft tank carts and Railcraft liquid loaders won't work together for me.

Filling a standard railcraft tank cart with the loader works fine from either 1 or 2 blocks above the track, but attempting to fill a Traincraft tank cart has no effect. The loaders arm never moves down and the tank never fills up.

I've tried it with water in case Traincraft can only handle standard vanilla liquids, but still no luck.

Also tried with and without holding tracks, and as the tank carts are so large, with more than one adjacent loader. 

Does anyone know if its even possible?

Hippieshaman

Hippieshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

according to this link, it is a known issue that requires the latest dev build to fix.

Hippiecraft Community, since 2012.

Forum, Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Planet Minecraft, Steam, Website

Contact us by e-mail: mail@hippiecraft.net | Support: support@hippiecraft.net

Iamtk421

Iamtk421

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

according to this link, it is a known issue that requires the latest dev build to fix.

Doh...I read that post as saying get the developer to fix it, rather than download the latest build...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users