Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ftb

1 reply to this topic

lewis69

lewis69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:zachlukejake
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Hi. My Feed The Beast unleashed has randomly started to crash. I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

SnyperBunny

SnyperBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

The only thing I can say is that is cannot be random... Computers are not particularly capable of random.

Is there something you are doing immediately before it crashes? Is it after a certain amount of time playing? Is it a server or single player world? Any texture packs? 

Whats your system? Do you have the specs to run ftb? Are you loading new chunks (exploring) when it crashes? Are there any error messages?

Just saying it is crashing is like going to the doctor and saying you do not feel well... No one can help without details :)

• ZL123, timrem and dgelessus like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users