Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Armor Stand Mod

direwolf20 mods

5 replies to this topic

halrua

halrua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

Hello

Im running a privat direwolf20 server for me and a couple of my mates and we would like to add the armor stand mod http://www.minecraft...rmor-stand-mod/ to the server. Has anyone had any experience with adding this particular mod to the modpack, or just any mod besides those in the pack. I have tried to inject the mod files into ftbserver.jar which results in a compilation error stating that a class file is missing called bdx. As the only files in the mod are in fact  java class files, i reckon i must be missing a dependency. The amor stand site clearly states that it needs modloader to work. When i tried adding modloader as well, the modpack complains about the presence of modloader as the forge mod loader should be fully compatible with modloader, making modloader obselete. After the message is prompted execution stops.

Any ideas or experiences would be much appriciated as the armor stand mod is essential for the next part of our world building.

TheLaw

TheLaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Sometimes you can just put the the mods in the "mod" folder

~TheLaw

If you didn't like me, that your problem not mine.
Anything that advertises(on the side ads over whatever) causes malware or dissatisfaction BUT MINECRAFT DOESENT advertise at ALL

halrua

halrua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Tried it, same result.

Hippieshaman

Hippieshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

You could consider Bibliocraft instead, it runs on forge, just needs to be put in the ../mods folder, and contains some neat armor stands, as well as some other really neat features.

• ZER0-0 and halrua like this

Hippiecraft Community, since 2012.

Forum, Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Planet Minecraft, Steam, Website

Contact us by e-mail: mail@hippiecraft.net | Support: support@hippiecraft.net

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

You could consider Bibliocraft instead, it runs on forge, just needs to be put in the ../mods folder, and contains some neat armor stands, as well as some other really neat features.

Yes, just use Bibliocraft. It's getting more popular here on these forums, ha.

• halrua and rizegraymon like this

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

halrua

halrua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Ill try it out. Thanks for the helpfull and quick replies.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: direwolf20, mods

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users