Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Unleashed Item ID mismatch

item id mismatch item id id mismatch error

5 replies to this topic

aceofspades_2

aceofspades_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:aceofspades_2
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

i just added atomic science to my ftb unleashed and I keep getting an item id mismatch error. can someone help?

this is what the error log says

1. 2013-10-23 23:52:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.5.2
  2. 2013-10-23 23:52:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Generating keypair
  3. 2013-10-23 23:52:41 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
  4. 2013-10-23 23:52:41 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {14243=Item 14243, Type basiccomponents.common.item.ItemBase, owned by MFFS, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null}
  5. 2013-10-23 23:52:41 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {3972=(Item 3972, Type basiccomponents.common.item.ItemBlockCopperWire, owned by MFFS, ordinal 0, name copperWire, claimedModId null, Item 3972, Type basiccomponents.common.item.ItemBlockCopperWire, owned by AtomicScience, ordinal 0, name copperWire, claimedModId null)}

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

It looks like you didn't check for ID conflicts when adding the mod. You'll need to go into the Atomic Science config file to change any conflicting item IDs to unused values.

aceofspades_2

aceofspades_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

i have. the ids that it has a problem with arent in that file. i found where they are but if i leave them as the default, both mismatched ids give me an error like the one in line 5 of that log, and if i change them to unused ids, both of the errors look like line 4. so basically if i change them, it says theyre missing and if i leave them the ids conflict.

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

You should leave the IDs as they are. The reason why you get a warning is because of the Universal Electricity API - it adds a few items which are automatically "owned" by the first mod that uses them. Now MFFS used to add these items, however Atomic Science is alphabetically before it, so it adds the items first and FML is worried because the ID suddenly switched the mod.

TL;DR: Leave the Atomic Science config as it is and load the world anyway. Still, make a backup in case I am wrong and things mess up.

aceofspades_2

aceofspades_2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

ok thanks! will i get this error message every time i load the world though?

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
No, it will be gone after you accept it once, because FML will then update the ID map for your world.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: item id mismatch, item id, id mismatch, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users