Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

YogCraft: Red Lines Appearing Everywhere

yogcraft minecraft ftb

2 replies to this topic

Wolfpack1711

Wolfpack1711

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Wolfpack1711
  • Modpack:YogCraft Modpack

So my friend was crafting on YogCraft using his Power Tool, and he somehow brought up a ten-level enchantment table screen. He enchanted his sapphire sword with Knockback X on it- for free. It was boss. So, I told him he should try to figure out how to do it again. He didn't want to (for some reason), so I started pressing random buttons. While doing so, I accidentally pressed something that made these very bright and sharp red lines that looked like they outlined every block. We couldn't get rid of it. Does anybody know how to get rid of this? PLEASE HELP! I want to make myself up to him by figuring out how to fix it!

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Try pressing F7.

If that doesn't work, post a screenshot here.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

F7 or F9 should get rid of those. It sounds like the feature displaying which blocks mobs can spawn on (the other key toggles the display of chunk boundaries, I just forget which is which).

As for the enchanting thing, OPs can pull that up by pressing 'x' with their inventory open.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users