Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dire wolf 20 1.4.7

Texturepack glitch

Best Answer dgelessus , 18 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

Then Optifine is probably the issue. It doesn't always work well with everything. But sometimes even a simple game restart can fix those texture mix-ups as well, so you should try that first. Go to the full post »

4 replies to this topic

Jameshhiett

Jameshhiett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Hadynpark
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack
I loaded up dire wolf 20 1.4.7 when I found that some textures were wired I have optifine and resently tried to get mo creatures can any one help me having flowers that look like redstone creeps me out.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

dgelessus

dgelessus

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1424 posts
  • IGN:dgelessus
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2
✓  Best Answer
Then Optifine is probably the issue. It doesn't always work well with everything. But sometimes even a simple game restart can fix those texture mix-ups as well, so you should try that first.
  • Jameshhiett likes this

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

I must ask... did you take those screenshots in Minecraft, then open the files in an image viewer, then take photos of the screenshots and upload those photos?

blaurascon

blaurascon

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • IGN:BlauRascon

The... images... nooo....

F2 takes a screenshot. They're saved in the minecraft\screenshots folder on your FTB install. PLEASE upload those instead of camera pictures of your screen, those are awful to deal with.

Jameshhiett

Jameshhiett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Hadynpark
I am sorry I did not have internet on my PC at the time so I took posted them from taking a picture on my ipad and uploading it form my ipad and um optifine I uninstalled it and every thing was ok but when i tried to add it back I got the same problem but I am happy whithout it thanks James.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users