Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ShadowFTB (Unleashed) (Survival) (Economy)

FTB Unleashed Survival Economy Mature TS3

5 replies to this topic

CrazyLonghorn

CrazyLonghorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:CrazyLonghorn
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
  • ShadowFTB 
  •  
Unleashed, Survival, Economy, Donations, Mature-Community 

Ip: shadowftb.cbyte.co:25577 

Ive added a Player Shops and Plots Area as well as a New Updated Spawn I Hope to be seeing new players on soon clear.png  

http://www.shadownetwork-mc.enjin.com/ 
Only 1 Staff Member besides the Owner to make sure no Abuse is happening... We Also are not Hiring Staff Do Not Ask 

We Have a TeamSpeak 3 Server check out our website at the bottom left of the homepage it will provide you with the proper connection ip. clear.png a gr8 place to talk and meet friends clear.png 

A Fun Place To Hang Out With Your Friends 
GriefPrevention for all your needs to play without the rage of Grief 
Be Sure To Enable All The Mods 
Disabled Mods: MystCraft

Tags: FTB Credit: CrazyLonghorn, cammer732

• CrazyLonghorn likes this

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

how many people get on? cause it looks pretty small.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

CrazyLonghorn

CrazyLonghorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Yes, right now is a downtime. being that most people connect during the day.. but it is a smaller community 8-13 people a day that play randomly when they prefer.. it is small and thats why im advertising it here to hopefully bring in more potential players such as yourself... 

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

AH cool what pack?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

CrazyLonghorn

CrazyLonghorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Unleashed 1.1.7 Enable All Mods... 

TehRawrz

TehRawrz

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:TehRawrz
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack

Bump

Also, Good luck. I see you've found our looking for server thread and are using it well :)

• DiamondDoctor and CrazyLonghorn like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FTB, Unleashed, Survival, Economy, Mature, TS3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users