Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Better signs?

Mindcrack

Best Answer Hippieshaman , 08 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

Computers Monitors and Industrial Information Panels can show text you specify (the IIP needs an upgrade first).

If you use Advanced Computer Monitors, or upgrade the IIP with an additional upgrade, you can have any background color and text color you want as well.

Even more! Advanced Computer Monitors can be set up with different fonts and font sizes, and can also be set up to behave as touch screen monitors!

Those are the "alternatives" to a vanilla sign I can think of.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

jalbee

jalbee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack
I've been trying to find an alternative to Vanilla signs, but I can't seem to find one in NEI or the wiki.

Are there blocks available in the Mindcrack Pack that are like signs (displays text)?

ZER0-0

ZER0-0

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

I've been trying to find an alternative to Vanilla signs, but I can't seem to find one in NEI or the wiki.

Are there blocks available in the Mindcrack Pack that are like signs (displays text)?

Computers can display text, but I dont think they are what you are looking for.

When in Trouble or in Doubt, Run in circles, Scream and Shout!

Hippieshaman

Hippieshaman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
✓  Best Answer

Computers Monitors and Industrial Information Panels can show text you specify (the IIP needs an upgrade first).

If you use Advanced Computer Monitors, or upgrade the IIP with an additional upgrade, you can have any background color and text color you want as well.

Even more! Advanced Computer Monitors can be set up with different fonts and font sizes, and can also be set up to behave as touch screen monitors!

Those are the "alternatives" to a vanilla sign I can think of.

Hippiecraft Community, since 2012.

Forum, Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, Planet Minecraft, Steam, Website

Contact us by e-mail: mail@hippiecraft.net | Support: support@hippiecraft.net

jalbee

jalbee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

Thanks -- computers are a little heavier than I wanted, but they work for leaving longer messages for my buddy on our private server

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mindcrack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users