Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Forestry] Phased Pollen?

bees forestry pollen phased

Best Answer Artsja , 15 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Phased Pollen is a relatively new item from Thaumic Bees, produced by the Timely, Lordly and Doctoral bees. It's one of the few items with the Tempus aspect. At the moment it does not have any uses besides that though. I went ahead and checked the newer version of TB as well (which is currently not in FTB), and it doesn't seem to have a new use there either.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

TDarkShadow

TDarkShadow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hey there,

I was wondering, what can you do with phased pollen?
NEI doesn't show any uses.
Is it used for a secret item of some sort, or is it due a future update?

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

There's a lot of bee related items that are not shown in NEI, I'm not sure why.

Artsja

Artsja

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
✓  Best Answer

Phased Pollen is a relatively new item from Thaumic Bees, produced by the Timely, Lordly and Doctoral bees. It's one of the few items with the Tempus aspect. At the moment it does not have any uses besides that though. I went ahead and checked the newer version of TB as well (which is currently not in FTB), and it doesn't seem to have a new use there either.

• TDarkShadow likes this

Learner

Learner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Modpack:RPG Immersion Pack

So if that's true, then I guess it's used for its aspect, so you wouldn't have to keep making clocks over and over?

TDarkShadow

TDarkShadow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

On a side note, what "flowers" (I know cobblestone is one of them) needs rock pollination?

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper

Pretty much any stone-type block (cobblestone, stone bricks, stone, maybe moss stone and stone brick variant? not sure) can function as a "flower" for a rock-pollination bee. If you're asking what type of bee has Rock Pollination as a trait, I believe only Rocky bees have it. Using an Isolator to create Serum and then using an Inoculator can allow you to pass this trait onto other bees, though.

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bees, forestry, pollen, phased

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users