Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ender IO Armor Power Level

ender io configuration config Armor

1 reply to this topic

triwithms

triwithms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Robert Gama
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I have been playing the Direwolf20 1.7.10 pack (which is awesome by the way) and I really wanted to use it as a chance to learn Ender IO.

I had watched some tutorial and looked at the Ender IO website to double check what the power levels are supposed to be for the Dark Armour.

I have them levelled up to the max so the power level should be 1,000,000 RF but all the items cap out at 50,000.  I also tried deleting the Ender IO config and forcing an update with no change. I checked the Ender IO config and the values appear to be right there so I have a few questions:

1. Is this intended behaviour that the power levels should max out at 50,000 RF
  2. If it's a FTB overwritten configuration, where can I find the setting to change it.
  3. Can anyone else reproduce this? You could try just cheating in a maxed out piece of Ender IO armour.

Thanks

Do3o2oC.jpg

WQ7wG50.jpg

jonymog22

jonymog22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:jonymog
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

try running minecraft with just ender IO. it might could be another mod messing with ender IO or just a bug 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ender io, configuration, config, Armor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users