Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

loop help (ComputerCraft)

computercraft loops help programs turtles

14 replies to this topic

ka3l

ka3l

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:ka3l
  • Modpack:Unlisted Pack

I'm creating a program on a regular turtle that is supposed to place a layer of glass in a bordered area. I'm new to CC so don't expect this code to be right and written perfectly.

code:

Spoiler
every time i want to run the program it says, :1: attempt to call nil.
also i need to know a command that makes the turtle come out of the loop and read the code again
thanks for your help!

7531yo

7531yo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:7531yo
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Can't help you. I myself don't know much about Computer Craft. I just use the simple commands: dig, tunnel, and excavate. My suggestion is to watch a tutorial on Youtube. If you want a layer of glass placed just simply use a Filler to do the job, it is far easier than trying to write a program. Buildcraft is a very useful mod.

ahsanrashid

ahsanrashid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:ahsan
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

i am seeing new dress for girls

flossie

flossie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:flossie

Browse a gorgeous variety of chiffon dresses perfect for every event. Find the ideal chiffon garment to casually improve your style, whether it's a stylish evening dress or a casual day dress. Get classic style and a hint of charm today.

Jazmin

Jazmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:jazmin

Jazmin offers a large number of ready to wear for girls and women in Pakistan at low prices. We provide the highest quality fabric in various colors and styles Grab your favorite dresses online at Jazmin.

adoroofficial

adoroofficial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:adoroofficial

Explore the epitome of elegance in our women shoes selection. From casual chic to statement-making styles, our curated collection ensures that every step is a stylish statement. Walk confidently with our fashionable footwear.

declare

declare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Declare

Update your wardrobe with the new style dress! Explore our collection of chic and fashionable gowns suitable for any occasion. Find the ideal new style dress right now, whether it's formal or casual, and make a statement with it. Get the trendiest styles of this season shop now!

Hang Ten

Hang Ten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Hang Ten

Using our selection of casual shirts for men, you can up your style score! Discover new styles and traditional favorites at our online store. Get quality shirts right now to easily update your style.

ecs

ecs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:ecs

Check out the latest design of ladies sandals online at ECS. Explore the best quality sandals for women online at ECS. Get your favorite sandals online across Pakistan at the best prices.

herbeauty

herbeauty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:herbeauty

Discover the secret to youthful and radiant skin with HA Serum by Her Beauty. Transform your skincare routine with our highly effective and nourishing HA serum.

mohagni

mohagni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Mohagni

Mohagni offers the best ladies trouser design online in Pakistan. With an extensive variety to choose from and speedy delivery services, Mohagni emerges as the ultimate destination to meet all your online shopping requirements.

nishatlinen

nishatlinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:nishatlinen

Discover the latest collection ofwomen dress design by Nishat Linen. Explore a wide range of stunning designs and styles perfect for any occasion in Pakistan. Shop now and find your perfect dress!

afrozeh

afrozeh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Afrozeh

Browse our online store for a wide range of Pakistani wedding dresses. Find the perfect ensemble for your special day. Shop now.

Gulaal

Gulaal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:Gulaal

Discover the new latest dress designs for any event. Find the perfect look by keeping up with the latest trends in fashion. Whether it is casual or formal, our collection of new dress styles will keep you looking stylish and confident. Check it out right now!

ramsha99

ramsha99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Ramsha

Discover the latest collection of Embroidered chiffon dresses. Perfect for any occasion, these elegant and stylish dresses will make you stand out from the crowd. Stay fashionable with Ramsha.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: computercraft, loops, help, programs, turtles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users