Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FTB Ultimate, looking for cool players

FTB Ultimate Server Players New whiteList

4 replies to this topic

DrunkenSaint

DrunkenSaint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

We Just started a Chill FTB Ultimate pack, slightly modified and we'd be happy to modify it a little more for the right people!

Currently the additions are a vending block mod, and a MoFood mod

We are thinking of adding a few more, like Mo-cretures, and leagendary gear. But will wait untill we can debug them!

Have any more suggestions? We are getting prty good at debugging, and will gladdly TRY to add any resonable mods.

We have 5 players curently, all friendly!

We have a vent chanel set up for communication!

The server has only been running for a little while but we already have a decent infrustructure if you want to join our village, we can set you up with all you need to get started! or we can pack some food up for you and you can head off wherever you please.

Currently We are all working together in harmony, and we'd like to keep the main world that way! But if you want a more competative playstyle

we will gladdly set up a PVP friendly MYSTCRAFT world!

If you are interested in Joining us Reply to this Post or better yet email me for a faster response, DrunkenSaint@gmail.com

• D3arBlack likes this

Khrono83

Khrono83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 Pack

I am interested in joining your server, I have already sent you an email and look forward to your reply.

- Crimson Moon

skybix

skybix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

HI I am interested in joining your server.  My user name is skybix.  I was wondering how many slots the server has for players online at any one time.  I have sent an email to the address given.  Could you add the metallurgy 2 mod and some sort of extra dungeons mod. 

- skybix

D3arBlack

D3arBlack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey, just wanted to drop in and say that i am interested in joining your server and will send an e-mail to the above address. I look forward to hearing back from you.

-D3

xfritz5375

xfritz5375

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • IGN:xfritz5375
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
I would like to join, my username is xfritz5375. And, do you need the mods you added to play?

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FTB, Ultimate, Server, Players, New, whiteList

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users