Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Yellow grid

grid help yellow FTB Feed the Beast New World Pack

Best Answer timrem , 13 June 2013 - 02:33 AM

It sounds a bit like the mobs-can-spawn-here indicator in other packs. Try pressing F7, maybe F9, to toggle it off?

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

jt_wolf1

jt_wolf1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

When I was playing, I was forced to relog because of the millenaire villagers glitching. When I logged back in, there was a yellow grid going in a diagonal line for about 10-15 blocks around me, this is getting very annoying and I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how to fix it, I'm using the New World mod pack (2nd to last on the list)

Thanks!

-Jt

timrem

timrem

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Modpack:Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
✓  Best Answer

It sounds a bit like the mobs-can-spawn-here indicator in other packs. Try pressing F7, maybe F9, to toggle it off?

jt_wolf1

jt_wolf1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

Yeah I guess it is that, it turned red under a cave. Anyway I updated the pack and my world got sent back about 30 MC days so I don't see it anymore. Thanks anyway

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grid, help, yellow, FTB, Feed, the, Beast, New, World, Pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users