Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New World's Armor GUI

Help Armor GUI Mod Pack Modpack FTB Feed The Beast New World

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

The_Builder_9000

The_Builder_9000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

So, I'm in the New World mod pack, and on accident, I hit the letter "O" on my keyboard. It brought up a menu which, upon further investigation in the controls menu, is the "Armor GUI". In the bottom right slot were my heart canisters, but there were also 6 new slots with symbols within them. You can put anything in these slots, but what are their real purpose? What's supposed to go in them, if anything at all?Armor GUI.png To see it larger, click the photo.

Kahless61

Kahless61

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Not sure, but in the 1.5.2 private pack we have that as well. It looks like a mask, maybe a shield, a backpack or bag of some sort, and a tiara around the armor, and then a necklace, ring, and heart canister on the right.

To be honest, I've wondered what they meant as well, although I did discover the heart canister.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Armor, GUI, Mod, Pack, Modpack, FTB, Feed The Beast, New, World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users