Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Feed the beast Unleashed] In need of moderators! M&Mworld

unleashed feedthebeast ftb minecraft server open 23slots slots free inneedofmoderators

2 replies to this topic

zZz

zZz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:zZzteHzZz
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed
Hello, once your reading this you may never stop. We have recently moved to FTB unleashed. We are a no griefing / stealing server. With towny and lockette. We have donation only items and banned items. Our website is http://mandmworld.enjin.com/. I hope we can see you all there! I hope we can see many people there for being a public feed the beast unleashed server. Get feed the beast at http://www.feed-the-beast.com/. My friend Mx36 ( Jake ) has put alot of time into creating this server Us! I am the owner. I do play in survival staff is also prompted to play in survival. Staff only has gamemode just to say refund items due to bad bugs. We have a world just for mining so u dont see those quarries in the overworld. All quarries found in the overworld will be deleted and restored that part of the world and we will not refund quarrys. Mystcraft is also restricted to admins only ( but you can use linking books ) This server is probably the only essentials server i've seen. Some commands for members are /back,on death /sethome /home /spawn /warp mining. Donors have special world for them. See you all there! I hope you join!
P.S no requiremnts to join as long you have ftb unleashed v 1.1.2 . I will go to 1.1.3 when the recomended build is out.
Thanks Mcprohosting for hosting the server

ollie0401

ollie0401

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:ollie0401

i would like t play on this server please whats is the ip

zZz

zZz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:zZzteHzZz

Server has gone down due to lack of money.... Sorry but if you want to help please go to the website

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unleashed, feedthebeast, ftb, minecraft, server, open, 23slots, slots, free, inneedofmoderators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users