This is a changelog for the Wiki's Style Guide. The Style Guide is a set of guidelines that applies to all articles across the wiki and should be followed.
- Screenshots should be taken under good lighting (e.g. during daytime, torches), unless it is to demonstrate a certain lighting effect.
- Screenshots should never show the user interface unless it is to demonstrate a point.
- Screenshots should never show the player in "F5-mode" unless it is to demonstrate a point.
- Screenshots should be cropped to not show any unrelated builds or constructions.
Page Titles and Headings:
- If an item has a plural name in-game, the page title should be singular regardless. The article itself should retain the original in-game name.
Items with the Same Name:
- Page titles should differentiate between blocks and items if necessary.
- If two similar items from different mods exist, it should be judged situationally whether they deserve separate pages or not. (Previously the Style Guide stated that similar items from different mods should have seperate articles.)