Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

When I'm playing FTB there appear red stripes on my screen.

Bugs

2 replies to this topic

HappyIvo

HappyIvo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:HappyIvo
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Hi,

I've recently bought a new PC and monitor, and I've downloaded FTB.

When I played for a little while there appeared horizontal red stripes on my screen.

So I looked it up on Google and there were errors with vertical red stripes, evenly distributed.

But that looked nothing like my screen.

I only get the red stripes when I'm playing FTB.

Please help :(

digitallyApocalyptic

digitallyApocalyptic

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 262 posts
  • IGN:GameStopper
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Can you post a screenshot? Are the stripes evenly distributed across the entire screen/the FTB window/the game world/other? What are the specs of your PC?

You could try updating your graphics drivers; also make sure that all of the cables are properly connected. It may also be that you have a graphics card which is incapable of playing FTB, in which case there's nothing that can be done.

• HappyIvo likes this

My username is digitallyApocalyptic. I contribute where I can on the wiki and I've previously built pretty much the entirety of Category:Twilight Forest. I play FTB Ultimate, some games on Steam, and I follow MS Paint Adventures.

HappyIvo

HappyIvo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:HappyIvo
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Thanks for the reply, but I think I've already solved the problem.

The plug of my charger wasn't connected properly, when I plugged it in, the stripes didn't appear anymore.

Thanks fot the help and have a lot of fun playing FTB :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users