Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for someone to do a word conversion

world conversion help

4 replies to this topic

mannyrothman

mannyrothman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:fcpwiz
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate

Hello,
I have been playing FTB Ultimate for about half a year now and I'm mid-end game. I now want to make the switch over to Unleashed. I don't want to start all over, so I tried to do a world conversion myself, (changing ID's with mIDas Gold) but it always ended up not converting properly. So, I was wondering if there is anyone who can properly convert my Ultimate world to work on an Unleashed server. I can pay the person through Pay Pal if they wish. If you are interested, please reply to this post. Thank You!

ostPavel

ostPavel

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1013 posts
  • IGN:ostPavel
  • Modpack:Private Pack
If you don't want to start all over, why don't you just give youself some items and blocks using NEI? It's simple and will save you time and money.
Also, Unleashed is for MC1.5.2 - there are 1.6.4 packs out there. I highly recommend Resonant Rise (hosted by ATLauncher) or you can have a look at new FTB packs (I personally think they are a bit weaker now)

My contributions || Herp derp || Out of order

mannyrothman

mannyrothman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

If you don't want to start all over, why don't you just give youself some items and blocks using NEI? It's simple and will save you time and money.
Also, Unleashed is for MC1.5.2 - there are 1.6.4 packs out there. I highly recommend Resonant Rise (hosted by ATLauncher) or you can have a look at new FTB packs (I personally think they are a bit weaker now)

I understand that I could just use NEI. But, it's not just the items, it's the complex builds. I'm still definitely looking for someone who can handle this task.

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Also Unleashed... doesn't have GregTech. If you've made a lot of GregTech stuff in your Ultimate world, you'd lose all of it anyway.

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

mannyrothman

mannyrothman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Also Unleashed... doesn't have GregTech. If you've made a lot of GregTech stuff in your Ultimate world, you'd lose all of it anyway.

I removed GregTech when I first started playing, there are no GregTech items in the world.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: world conversion, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users