Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Launcher crashes whenever I try to launch.

crashlogs help

2 replies to this topic

kingsknights13

kingsknights13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:kingsknights13
  • Modpack:Blood N' Bones

K found the actual forum

DiamondDoctor

DiamondDoctor

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Monster

3 things

1 uninstall the other versions of java. you dont have to, but itd help. 

Spoiler

***2. heres your problem: (Nice expletive file path, trent. c users trent desktop fuck? really? lol)

Spoiler

you need to be sure not to add/subtract mods for those special packs, esp bloodnbones. it says, right on the label,

Spoiler

add those jvm arguements in the advanced options tab, but before that do hit force restart. whatever you did, adding/subtracting mods broke the game, sorry. the force restart will bring a clean update, take the saves folder and back it up if you like. 

3 USE. SPOILER. TAGS. THEY ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS!

[spoiler] and [/spoiler ] before and after long walls of text, that way you dont break peoples scrollwheels. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i help? If so, click that like button! (And then, click Here! This is a feedback poll! Help me Help you and others!) (Stalk me here on the forums!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bored? Watch these!(-IN THE FACE-...-DADADAOOMSDAY-...-Krieg-...-NFLBLR-...-NFLBLR2-...-Fosko-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speak softly and carry a diamond sword"-Me                                                                                                                                                                                            

Punching trees, falling off cliffs, punching grass... Now that i think of it, Minecraft sounds painful.                                                                                                 

The Word of the Week isIndefatigable!

Signature now with 89.6% more COLOR!                                                                                                              

-DiamondDoctor

-For anyone interested, please, please, please check out my mod, AnyUtil, and post suggestions!

PlasmaFox

PlasmaFox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:PlasmaFox256
  • Modpack:Blood N' Bones

Blood n Bones crashed for me until I installed javalegacyfixer. It's a mod that fixes old Minecraft issues (something to do with verification which is an issue since servers are down for un-supported versions)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crashlogs, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users