Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Everything keeps shutting down

crashes shuts down help

8 replies to this topic

MuLtiCxB

MuLtiCxB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:MuLtiCxB
  • Modpack:FTB Unleashed

Right so i got ftb for the first time in ages today, and it was working fine for most of the day, but then now when i try to go on it, i can open it and go onto my pack and stuff (i use Hat Pack) but then when my minecraft launcher loads it will stay on the mojang logo for a while and then everything will shut off and close. So i tried restarting my computer, and the ftb, and i tried deleting it and re installing it (im not sure how to do a full uninstall) and i also tried deleting my profile and remaking it, and it keeps doing it. Obviously i tried looking for the answer before asking but i cant find anything and im getting a little frustrated. Also, sorry if the answer is really obvious, im still very new at the whole ftb thing. Thanks in advance :3

ZL123

ZL123

Me.

• Administrators
  • 2079 posts
  • Location:Not somewhere where people say a fake location to try to be funny
  • IGN:ZL123
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Can you post the launcher log?

-ZL123
Hope I helped!

YT: http://youtube.com/ZL234
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZL234

ahsanrashid

ahsanrashid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:ahsan
  • Modpack:FTB Tech World 2

i am seeing new dress for girls

Jazmin

Jazmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:jazmin
  • Modpack:FTB Infinity

Find your summer dresses with high-quality fabric at Jazmin Clothing. We offer our customers the most admirable dresses at an unbreakable price. Order your summer dresses from Jazmin and carry new designs and styles. Shop now!

adoroofficial

adoroofficial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:adoroofficial

Discover the perfect style with Adoro's collection of women casual shoes. From trendy sneakers to Casual flats, our footwear is designed to keep you looking fashionable and feeling comfortable all day long. Shop now and step into effortless style with Adoro.

declare

declare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Declare

Discover our special sale time to get amazing clothes. Buy your favorite garments items and get stylish new clothes sale on brands Declare. Don't miss out on these discounted deals!

ecs

ecs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:ecs

Explore the latest Pakistani Party Dresses online. ECS presents a fantastic collection of ladies' party dresses online all over Pakistan at affordable prices. So, grab your favorite dress online today.

nishatlinen

nishatlinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:nishatlinen

Find the perfect Men party dress at Nishat Linen. Discover a wide range of stylish party wear options that will make you stand out at any event.

mohagni

mohagni

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Mohagni

Get the perfect printed lawn suits for your summer wardrobe at our online store. Browse a wide selection of trendy Printed Lawn Suits designs, vibrant colors, and comfortable fabrics. Stay stylish and comfortable all season long with our high-quality printed lawn suits. Shop now!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crashes, shuts down, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users