Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Disappearing Plants (Twilight Forest)

twilight forest plants disappear

Best Answer Artsja , 08 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

You probably have NEI's highlight tips enabled (in your inventory under options, "Highlight tips shown/hidden") There is a bug with it that apparently causes some Twilight Forest plants to disappear when you hover your mouse over them.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Cabintom

Cabintom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Modpack:MindCrack Pack

I'm experiencing an issue wherein whenever I look directly at torchberries, mushglooms, fiddleheads, and the like, they disappear from view. Logging out and back in causes them to reappear, but the issue repeats itself if I look directly at the plants. It's making it near impossible to collect any of them. Help?

Artsja

Artsja

Advanced Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Modpack:FTB Ultimate
✓  Best Answer

You probably have NEI's highlight tips enabled (in your inventory under options, "Highlight tips shown/hidden") There is a bug with it that apparently causes some Twilight Forest plants to disappear when you hover your mouse over them.

• Cabintom and Shurhaian like this

TheLaw

TheLaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Hes right, i have that  enabled  and that happens to me.

~TheLaw

If you didn't like me, that your problem not mine.
Anything that advertises(on the side ads over whatever) causes malware or dissatisfaction BUT MINECRAFT DOESENT advertise at ALL

NJM1564

NJM1564

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

There's a simmeler issue with thamcraft plants.

Cabintom

Cabintom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Thank you so much! That's exactly what was causing the problem.

RZR0

RZR0

Administrator

• Operator
  • 1980 posts
  • IGN:RZR0
  • Modpack:Private Pack

Yeah, I came across this a while back, fairly annoying bug, but nothing major.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twilight forest, plants, disappear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users