Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Train Craft Tracks

TraincraftElectric Tracks Help [TC] Electric Track

No replies to this topic

J.A.F.U

J.A.F.U

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:N/A
  • Modpack:New World Mod Pack

Hello

I've made this topic due to an issue I'm having with the [TC] ElectricTrack in the New World modpack.

It seems as if they are completely USELESS in this modpack, Unless only I am having issues with it. 

They are normally used to power the electric trains within the modpack without the need to put in Redstone or RE-Batteries, but for me, they aren't. They just sit there doing nothing... So i seached it up on the internet prior to posting this topic, and it isn't helping me. On the Train craft page, it says we need Universal Electricity for them to work. I have tried installing it myself, but to no avail. Seen as UE isn't in the modpack the [TC] Electric Tracks are without purpose... I would be greatful if this topic is seen and replied to, as my Underground Train System will be totally dependent on me re-filling the trains with RE-Batteries... 

I hope someone (mainly the Modpack creator) sees this and can either help me in the manual installation, or can fix the problem.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the otherwise amazing modpack that I always enjoy playing.

- J.A.F.U

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TraincraftElectric, Tracks, Help, [TC] Electric Track

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users