Welcome to FTB Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Fusion Reactor Cell Duplication?

Fusion Reactor Help Duplication?

No replies to this topic

Guest_mike1234567891_*

Guest_mike1234567891_*
  • Guests

Ok so I recently set up a fusion reactor on the FTB Ultimate modpack. So I made the fusion reactor multiblock structure itself, and I made a fuel system for deuterium and tritium. It consists of 32 industrial electrolyzers and 72 overclocked centrifuges. So I read online that it needs about 2000 empty cells for it to run successfully. I am using AE to automate cell input and output into these machines. So I ended up putting about 3000 empty cells into my system. I left it for a few days and it was working fine. I came to look at things to make sure everything was doing good and there was 18000 cells in my system. I have no clue how that many cells got there and I wanted to know if anyone knew what might be causing this, and how to stop this. Leave a comment if you have any idea. Thanks!
~mike1234567891

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fusion Reactor, Help, Duplication?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users